Over the last two decades, greenhouse agriculture finally stop using glass in the construction of greenhouses. It is known that the glass material is totally unprofitable in the industry, given the high cost of installation and repair of glass greenhouses. Instead of the traditional glass polyethylene film came.There is a strong benefit that at the present time the polyethylene film isproduced in a diverse range and naturally gained special popularity in agriculture.
Currently, greenhouse film has become an indispensable material in the agricultural sector. It has been widely used in the construction of greenhouses, storage facilities for the regeneration of forages, harboring silos, in transplanting, mulching and soil steaming.
Polyethylene film is generally made by extruding from high pressure polyethylene. As a rule the polyethylene also consist of light stabilizers and antifogs. Light stabilizers reduce the harmful sunlight effects, due to which the strength of the film is lost, and antifogs - are the additives that eliminate the condensation and fogging of greenhouses.
Greenhouse film has properties such as:
• good transmittance of sunlight;
• a high degree of thermal insulation;
• high resistance to UV rays;
• perfectly retains moisture in the upper layers of the soil;
• has a greenhouse effect;
• long service life;
• durability and weather resistance;
• can be operated at a temperature from -50 ° C to + 60 ° C;
• high-effectiveness and practicality.
Our company produces greenhouse film in half-sleeve form with standard width of 1000 mm, 1500 mm and 3000 mm, with a standard thickness of 80, 100, 120, 150 and 200 microns. Number of linear meters per roll can be 50, 100 and 200 meters. The film quality and warranty period depend on the amount of added stabilizer and also on the thickness. Thus, the 12-month film consists of about 1.5% stabilizer, 24-month - 3%, in 36 - 4.5-5%. To distinguish the different types of film the dye is added:yellow, green and blue respectively.
On request, we can produce a film with width of 50 mm to 6000 mm, a thickness of 30 to 300 microns.
Attention! All film should be in their original packaging and be marked.
Terms of storage and use of greenhouse film:
• The greenhouse film should be kept in a cool dark place, avoid contact with the sunlight;
• Do not store film near heat sources;
• Do not store the film in an upright position, place heavy objects on top;
• Prior to installation the film should be at room temperature (15-20 C) for 12 hours;
• The film must be tightly stretched on the greenhouse frame, on the surface it should not be slack;
• For film installation only new materials must be used (wooden slats, wire);
• During installation the film should unwinding only in a horizontal position;
• During installation the mechanical damage are unacceptable;
• Greenhouses surface which contacts the film should be colored and insulated;
• During the operation it is necessary to dispense with the film carefully, because it is subject to mechanical damage.
Because of its properties and ease of use the plastic film is a leader in greenhouses facility.
The greenhouses film of the company "Plant of polymeric materials "SOUZ" it is always a product of high quality.